Silver Stream Healthcare is an Irish company that owns and manages a growing number of nursing homes across Ireland, providing quality care for over 350 residents. Established in 1993, our head office is in Ratoath, Co. Meath, where we centrally manage the business.
Silver Stream Healthcare Group offer great employment and training opportunities. We are committed to attracting and retaining professional and dedicated staff to help us provide the highest level of care possible to our residents.
We invest a significant amount of resources in staff development and training so that our care teams can implement international best practice and have access to the latest developments in gerontology and residential care of the elderly services.
About the role:
We currently have a number of vacancies for full-time and part-time Healthcare Assistant positions for our home in Ratoath.
- Carrying out requirements of individualised care plans.
- Promote and actively involved in teamwork.
- Creating a nurturing and supportive environment for the resident.
- Facilitate and implement a person centered service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of the resident.
- Provide personal assistance in all aspects of personal care and manual handling, ensuring comfort and hygiene of service users and adhering to safe practice at all times.
- Providing companionship and social engagement.
- FETAC Level 5 modules Care of the Elderly.
- Patient Moving and Manual Handling training.
- Have an outgoing, friendly and caring personality with excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to support people.
- Are reliable and trustworthy with strong sense of empathy.
- Full- time positions will require you to work seven 12-hour shifts per fortnight
Breaks paid, meals provided, uniform provided, free on-site parking and an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org